Agreement for Incorporation of a Limited Liability Company
The present agreement will rule the relationship established between GLC Abogados and the Petitioner due to the petitioner’s request of legal services directly and inseparably related to the incorporation of a limited liability company in Costa Rica.
By virtue of said relationship the Petitioner agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- The Petitioner acknowledges and declares that the information and documentation provided to GLC Abogados is true and valid
- The Petitioner declares that the acquired Corporation will not execute any illegal activities under the Costa Rican law or under the Jurisdiction where activities will take place. The Petitioner agrees to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in relation to the intended objective of the corporation as advised by GLC Abogados. GLC Abogados, its representatives or staff members shall not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Corporation by the client.
- The Petitioner will be the sole responsible of consulting or seeking legal counsel in the applicable jurisdiction if in doubt about the legality of your intended activities under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies.
- The Petitioner confirms and guarantees that any asset introduced to the Company is not derived from or otherwise connected with any illegal activity; that such asset belongs to the Petitioner and the Petitioner has full authority to transfer it to the Company, and the transfer of such asset does not constitute a fraud on the Petitioner’s creditors; that neither the Petitioner nor the Company will be involved directly or indirectly in any unlawful activity and the Company will not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- In case the service of resident agent is required the Petitioner agrees that it will be solely to attend administrative and judicial notices in accordance to the article 18 subsection 13 of the Commerce Code and the resolution number 6265-1996 issued by the Constitutional Court.
- In case the service for mail forwarding is requested by the Petitioner, GLC Abogados hereby agrees to submit to the address provided by the Petitioner on a monthly basis by regular mail the correspondence that may have arrived to GLC Abogados’s
- The Petitioner hereby acknowledges that any delays or complete delinquency in the payment of yearly renewals and other fees which payment is communicated to him/her in a timely fashion, will cause the corporation to be closed, or the assets to be encumbered or eventually foreclosed, or any other services to be suspended to his/her sole responsibility. The Petitioner hereby declares that GLC Abogados will not be held liable for any of the above said consequences of payment delays and/or delinquency.
- In case the custody of legal books is required by the Petitioner, the Petitioner agrees to sign and submit all the documents that may be required in order to legalize the books.
- Upon the signing of this agreement, the Petitioner may appoint a person who will be authorized to withdraw the books from GLC Abogados Offices. If there is any change in the person authorized the Petitioner must send an email appointing a new person. The books in custody will not be handed in to any other person different from that authorized by the Petitioner. Upon receipt of the authorized person GLC Abogados will be exempted of any responsibility derived from the legal books’ handling.
- Upon receipt and in virtue of the authorization granted by the Petitioner, the undersigned hereby exempts GLC Abogados of any responsibility that may result from the destruction, loss or misuse of the books.
The undersigned hereby declares that has complete understanding of the clauses contained herein and fully accepts them.